Friday, 6 January 2012

Making the first trial chest piece

                                I split the templates into two parts making the top section today.
                                Each needing 6 pices.

          Using this template (I added some extra flaps on the end so it would be the length of a sheet.)
          I traced it on to the foam. I managed to get 5 out of one 12' times 18' sheet.

This is what is looks like right now. Glued together with white school glue. (It has still not dryed in 24 hours)

OK so An update one second half of the chest will be comming soon!

This was all the off cuts os managed to use the sheet of foam up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment